Clearly I cannot time their picture.....
As promised, here is the info on my recovery food from Iron Girl! My husband make homemade guacamole and fajitas!!!
3-6 Chicken Breasts, sliced
1 packet low sodium fajita mix
1-2 Peppers, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
1. Brown chicken in pan on the stove until cooked, then add fajita mix.
2. Add water and desired veggies, cook until done!
3. Enjoy this simple recipe! :)
1/2 Lime, juiced
1 tsp ceyenne pepper
Fresh garlic, we used about a quarter size chunk
Fresh cilantro, we chopped up about 4-6 leaves
1. Chop avacados into small chunks, stir
2. Add tomato & onions, stir
3. Add lime juice, pepper, garlic and cilantro
4. Stir gently, and taste test. Feel free to add more pepper for a more spicy taste!